EFTF 2014 Post-deadline session
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE POST-DEADLINE SUBMISSION SYSTEM HAS NOW CLOSED.
A post-deadline session will be organized for the first time at EFTF to give conference participants the opportunity to hear very new results in rapidly advancing areas. A limited number of post-deadline papers, assessed to be of excellent quality and reporting novel results, will be accepted for oral presentation in a separate, special post-deadline session that will take place on Tuesday evening after the regular sessions.
- The post-deadline session will be common to Groups 1-6.
- Papers submitted as post-deadline should report sufficiently new results that were mostly not available at the time of the regular conference submission.
- Post-deadline submission does not aim at being a late submission for papers that missed the regular submission.
- Only a limited number of post-deadline presentations will be selected by a dedicated committee comprising the vice-chair of all Groups 1 to 6.
- Post-deadline papers will be presented as oral talks only and will have a shorter duration than regular presentations, which will be specified in the author's notification letter.
At least one author of each post-deadline paper must register for the conference.
|14 April 2014||Post-deadline call opens|
|25 May 2014||Submission deadline (23:59 GMT+1)|
|7 June 2014||Primary author notification|